American Granby has been serving the distribution needs of the wholesale pump and well, pool and spa, turf irrigation, plumbing, and heating markets since 1962. American Granby was the start of Vendor Consolidation™: a buying concept that defines the method of procuring products wholesale from many manufacturers and suppliers and making them available to wholesale distributors from a single source at competitive prices.
- This system is pre-assembled and comes with an easy, professional installation of a 4-stage or 5-stage RO unit.
- Provides high rejection, thin film membrane that is 98% efficient with a 50-gallon-a-day 4-stage or 75-gallon-a-day 5-stage capacity.
- Meets NSF standard 58, CE certified, polypropylene tank rated 100 psi.
- All fittings, tubing, housings, valves, cartridges, and membranes are NSF listed or made from NSF-listed materials.
- The system includes an automatic shut-off valve from NSF-listed materials.
- Lead-free, long-reach chrome faucet included.
- The system meets California AB1953 requirements.
- Cartridges, valves, fittings, sump wrench, white mounting bracket, and professional installation included.